Terms and Conditions
Conditions of use of Cubamor
- 1You cannot use Cubamor if you are under 18 years old, as it is a meeting place for adults.
- Cubamor is not responsible for what you post or say on our page, since the content of the site is not supervised. However, if someone warns us or we find out that you have posted something that we consider inappropriate, we will have the power to remove it.
- Cubamor will not be held responsible if you publish content that belongs to another person and that person gets upset (or even implicates their lawyers). What's more, the responsibility for everything you post will fall directly on you.
- Please read our Community Guidelines and Safety Tips carefully for information on what you can and cannot do.
The legal part
Cubamor is a social network based on a website and an application designed as a meeting place to meet new people, chat and share photos, news and information. We try to make it a fun place and it is important to us (and you) that a safe and friendly environment is maintained. In order to preserve it, you accept that only in accordance with its purpose and in accordance with these terms and conditions, as well as the Community Rules and Security Tips (hereinafter "Conditions"). When we mention Cubamor we mean www.cubamor.com, along with associated websites and applications.
The Conditions will apply each time you visit Cubamor regardless of whether you have chosen to register or not, so please read them carefully. When you access Cubamor, use it, register or receive services through it, you agree to be bound by the Conditions and you agree to comply with them.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT OR DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR THE APPLICATION.
Use of the website and the app and rules related to the content
Who can use Cubamor?
Cubamor is a meeting place for adults. You can only register with Cubamor or use it, including the use of any services and functionalities, if you are over 18 years of age (or any other age considered to be the age of majority in your country of residence as long as it is over 18).
In this regard, you affirm that you have the rights, powers and capacities to accept the Conditions and guarantee that by using Cubamor you will not be contravening any laws or regulations in force in your country of residence. As a user, you are solely responsible for complying with local laws and regulations.
You also guarantee that you have never been convicted of nor are you being prosecuted for any crime of assault, violence, sexual misconduct or harassment.
What type of content can I publish on or upload to Cubamor?
You can upload and publish all types of content in Cubamor including photographs, messages and others (hereinafter "Content").
Despite this, there are a series of rules that regulate the content that we accept in Cubamor, so if you use our page, do not upload, post or send content that:
- contains expletives or language that could be considered offensive or that could harass, annoy, upset, embarrass or alarm any other person;
- is obscene, pornographic or may otherwise violate human dignity;
- is abusive, insulting, threatening or encourages, describes or encourages violence, self-harm, suicide, racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry;
- encourages any criminal activity –including, among others, terrorism–, incites racial hatred or whose mere reproduction implies in itself the commission of a criminal offense;
- is defamatory;
- is related to commercial activities (including, without limitation, the sale of products or services, competitions, advertising, links to other websites or premium phone numbers);
- is related to the sending of unwanted mail or “spam”;
- impersonates a person, company or brand with the intention of misleading or confusing others;
- contains spy ware, adware, viruses, corrupted documents, worm programs or any other malicious code intended to interrupt, damage or limit the operation of any software, hardware, telecommunications system, network, server or other type or interrupt it, as well as any Trojan or material designed to damage any data or personal data –whether belonging to Cubamor or another owner–, interfere with it, illegally intercept it or steal it;
- in itself or by virtue of its publication infringes the rights of third parties (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights);
- shows another person and has been created or distributed without their consent and without the latter having had the opportunity to oppose such creation or distribution; or
- contains images of children, even if you also appear in them, or puts minors in danger.
- Please use common sense when selecting the Content that you want to upload, publish or send in Cubamor since you are solely responsible for said Content.
We use a combination of automated systems and a team of moderators to monitor and review accounts and posts for content that indicates violations of these rules. If you continuously violate our rules, we reserve the right to both block and disable your account or your access to Cubamor. Likewise, we reserve the right to eliminate any Content that you upload to Cubamor if we consider that it violates the Conditions or if it is required by current law.
Is there a rule related to personal information such as email address?
You must not publish any contact or banking information on your profile page (hereinafter, "Profile"), whether yours or someone else's (such as names, addresses or postal codes, telephone numbers, email addresses , URLs, credit / debit or bank card data, or data about workplaces). If you decide to disclose any type of personal information to other users, either by email or similar, it is at your own risk. We advise you to take the same precautions when providing personal data to third parties as you would in other circumstances. Please follow the Community Rules and Safety Tips at all times.
Can I use other people's personal information?
You should only use the personal information of other users if your purpose coincides with that of: Cubamor allow different people to meet. You must bear in mind that you cannot use the information of other users for commercial purposes, to send 'spam' or unwanted mail, harass or make illegal threats. Cubamor reserves the right to prohibit access to its services and to delete the accounts of those users who use the information of other members in an inappropriate way.
Who can see the Content that I publish in Cubamor?
The general public can access the Content you publish on Cubamor. If you do not want other people to have access to that Content, you have the option of creating private albums and granting access only to the people you consider appropriate. If, despite this, you do not want anyone to see your Content, we recommend that you do not upload it to Cubamor. We reserve the right to, without obligation or prior notice, delete or edit, limit or block access to any Content that you upload or post on Cubamor without this having consequences for you. Cubamor has no obligation to publish the Content that you want to upload to the page; to verify the accuracy or veracity of any Content that is added to Cubamor; or to control how you or other users use Cubamor.
What else do I have to consider?
By using Cubamor and adhering to the Conditions, we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use and upload Content and to enjoy Cubamor for your exclusive use. Apart from this license, you do not have any other rights regarding the use of the website or applications and its Content and services, and therefore you will not be able to modify, edit, copy, alter, improve, produce derivative works, reproduce by reverse engineering, or exploit the website, applications, or Content in any other way. In case of infringing these Conditions, said license will be canceled and you must immediately destroy all Content that you have downloaded or printed.
Am I the owner of the Content that I post on Cubamor?
Yes (as long as you are the rightful owner of that Content. Read our rules regarding the publication of Content that does not belong to you).
Keep in mind that by using, uploading or publishing the Content in Cubamor you guarantee that:
- You are the owner and owner of such Content and you agree to waive any and all moral rights related to such Content (including, without limitation, the right to identify yourself as its author);
- You are licensed to use, upload or post the Content; or
- You have the consent and authorization to use, upload or publish the Content.
Keep in mind that by using, uploading or publishing the Content in Cubamor you guarantee that you have permission to do so and, automatically, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and universal license to use said Content in any way (including , without limitation, the edition, copy, modification, adaptation, translation, change of format, creation of derivative projects, incorporation into other projects, advertising, distribution or making said Content available to the general public, either in whole or in part and in any format available now or in the future).
Cubamor may assign and / or transfer the aforementioned license to our affiliates and successors without your consent being necessary.
Cubamor reserves the right to reveal your identity to third parties who claim that the Content published on our page or app violates their intellectual property, privacy or other rights.
Who owns the rest of the Content in Cubamor?
U.S! Cubamor is the owner of the texts, graphics, user interfaces, brands, logos, sounds and illustrations that you can see on our page, in addition to taking care of their control and authorization. All of them are protected by trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
Can I use Content that does not belong to me?
Excluding Content posted by the user himself, members do not have permission to use Cubamor Content and ensure not to use any type of Content that may violate our rights or the rights of third parties. This means that users agree not to copy, modify, adapt, distribute, publish or sell part or all of the Cubamor page or the Content posted on it (apart from the Content posted by users) to anyone.
What can I buy in Cubamor?
Cubamor offers you the possibility of paying for certain services available on the page. Cubamor's premium services allow you to find and meet more people, personalize your profile and increase your popularity so that more people find your profile. Cubamor also has several games on the page. You can acquire these premium services after registering in Cubamor and it is possible to contract them for different periods of time.
If you purchase premium services, you have the right to cancel and get a refund for all payments made during a period of 14 days. If you wish to cancel them, please contact us through our contact page. Please note that if you decide to download any Content that is part of a paid service within the 14 day period, you may lose this right. Likewise, once this period has elapsed, the services you have purchased will become non-refundable.
Payment services are not available in sanctioned countries.
How do I renew Cubamor's premium services?
Once you purchase a premium service, you authorize Cubamor to make the payment through the payment method you have chosen. If you want to cancel or change the payment method, you can do so from the "payment settings" menu that you will find in your profile or by contacting your mobile service provider. If your payment method is via mobile phone, check the payment conditions with your provider, as these determine how payments are made to Cubamor and how these payments can be changed or canceled. The subscription to Cubamor's premium services will automatically renew until you decide to cancel it. If you have activated the automatic recharge option, your credits will be recharged automatically until you decide to cancel this option.
Can I transfer my payment services to another Cubamor account?
If you decide to use our games, premium services or other services aimed at improving your experience as a user of Cubamor, you agree to do so for your personal use and not to transfer them (for free or for profit), buy or sell them to other Cubamor users. Cubamor reserves the right not to offer you a payment service if you have tried to use these services for other uses or have tried to buy them from another user. Cubamor will only offer a payment service to a user when he is the one who has requested it.
Do my credits last forever?
No. We reserve the right to expire unused credits after 6 months (except those purchased through iTunes). If you delete your account or Cubamor does so for having breached these Conditions, you will lose the credits you had. Free or promotional credits can expire at any time. Credits cannot be exchanged for any amount of money unless Cubamor states otherwise in writing.
Please see the Terms of Service on the top-up page for more information on payments.
Access to the page and the application
Is it guaranteed that Cubamor will work at all times?
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee it since on some occasions we carry out maintenance tasks for the application and the website or they may be affected by incidents or circumstances beyond our control, so Cubamor is offered at all times at the state in which it is and according to availability. We cannot guarantee the quality, precision, functionality, availability or performance of Cubamor and we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, correct, modify or vary the provision of Cubamor services without prior notice and without liability for the user.
What about access via mobile?
The user is solely responsible for ensuring that they have everything necessary to access Cubamor (including rates from the internet provider and mobile internet provider and everything related to access). Cubamor will not assume any responsibility if the page or its services do not work as they should through mobile services or similar services available now or in the future.
When you access Cubamor or when you allow our messages or notifications to be received through your phone and / or other mobile device, you accept that your internet or mobile service provider may charge you for it. Under no circumstances will Cubamor be responsible for these charges.
I am not registered and cannot access certain Content or services on the website or the app. For what is this?
Users who are not registered will only be able to access Cubamor Content that is available to the general public. They also will not have a profile and their option to publish Content may be limited. The degree of access to certain Content in Cubamor by registered users will depend on a series of requirements that their profiles must meet. We may change or update these requirements from time to time without prior notice and at our discretion.
Termination of service on your part
What do I have to do if I want to "unsubscribe" from Cubamor?
Abuses / Complaints
How can I report someone who does not respect the Conditions?
You can report an abuse or make a complaint about any Content in Cubamor through the form that you will find on the following page: Contact page. You can also report a user directly from her profile, by clicking on the 'Block or report' link, choosing the subject of the complaint and adding a comment about what happened and what you think is appropriate.
We will always do our best to resolve any issues you may have with our service.
Do you have guidelines on what you can do with my personal information?
Do the links on the page or in the app have something to do with Cubamor?
Cubamor may contain links to other websites, resources or commercial offers provided by third parties. Cubamor provides these links for informational purposes only. If you click on these links you will be redirected to third party web pages, which may have their own conditions of use and privacy policies, which may be different from these Conditions. Links or any other content on third party web pages or sites are not endorsed by Cubamor.
Keep in mind that we do not have any type of control over the content of third-party websites or pages, therefore we are not responsible for them, including (but not limited to) compliance with the laws and regulations that regulate the third party web pages.
Exclusion of guarantees and exclusion of liability
I have forgotten the Cubamor rules and someone has threatened to sue me. Can your lawyers help me?
No. If you behave in a way that is offensive to other users, you will be solely responsible for the consequences. We emphatically waive any responsibility, partial or total, related to your conduct or the conduct of another Cubamor user, as well as the content published on our page by you or by any other member.
I have an acquaintance who is a lawyer and he says that Cubamor cannot exclude his responsibility for everything ...
Nothing in these Conditions limits or excludes our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our proven negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Cubamor expressly excludes:
- all conditions, representations, warranties, and other terms that may otherwise be implied by statute, common law, or equity law; Y
- any liability incurred derived from the use of Cubamor, its services or these Terms, including, but not limited to, claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses or expenses of any nature and in any direct way, indirect damages incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential (however arising, including negligence), loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of revenue or profit, loss or damage to the property, waste management or office time, breach of contract or third party claims or other losses of any kind or nature, even if Cubamor has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, derived from or related to the use of Cubamor. This limitation of liability applies, but is not limited, to the transmission of any disabling device or virus that may infect your equipment, mechanical or electrical failures, equipment or communication lines or any other interrelated problem (such as if you do not have access to your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, bodily injury (except for those caused by proven negligence on our part), property damage, operator errors, strikes or any other type of labor problems or circumstances of force majeure related to Cubamor, including, without limitation, any liability for loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill, loss of information, misuse of management u business hours and any other loss or damage of any nature that may arise and be caused by ag ravios (including, but not limited to, negligence), breaches of contract or the like, even if they are directly foreseeable or breach of contract or otherwise, even if it is foreseeable, whether it arises directly or indirectly.
Cubamor's total responsibility towards users in relation to any losses arising from or related to these Conditions, both contractual and non-contractual (including negligence and breach of regulatory obligation) or of any other nature will not exceed in any case the value corresponding to 20 dollars.
What about the reliability of Cubamor and the information it contains?
Cubamor has taken the necessary measures to ensure the dissemination, availability and accuracy of the information contained in the website and provides that information "as is", subject to the availability of the service. Cubamor does not give or offer any guarantee on any type of information on the website, either explicitly or implicitly. The use you make of Cubamor and its contents depends solely on you. Cubamor is not responsible for any loss of information as a result of the transmission, use of data or erroneous content published by users. You are responsible for taking the necessary precautions to ensure that the material you obtain from Cubamor is free of viruses or other harmful components. You accept the fact that Cubamor's service may be interrupted or contain errors, that defects may not be corrected or that Cubamor, or its server, is not free of viruses, errors, spyware, Trojans or similar malicious software. . Cubamor is not responsible for any damage to the hardware or software of your computer or other type of technology, including, without limitation, damages caused by security failures or viruses, errors, forgeries, fraud, omission, interruption, defect, delay. in transmission or operation, failure in the line, network or any other technical failure. In the unlikely event that an error is found in Cubamor, Cubamor will make every effort to repair or fix the error free of charge and without inconvenience to users as soon as possible.
I have forgotten the community code of conduct and someone is threatening to sue Cubamor. What can happen?
If someone sues us due to your activity in Cubamor, we have the right to support or resolve the claim, as we see fit. If we ask you, you will fully cooperate with us to help us defend the relevant claim.
You agree not to release yourself from liability and indemnify our officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and licensors from and against any third party claims, damages (present and future), actions, lawsuits, claims, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs) arising as a consequence or in relation to your use and activity in Cubamor, the publication of Content that you have uploaded to Cubamor or your conduct, if they do not comply with the Conditions or other laws and regulations ("Demand"). s Cubamor e reserves the right to resolve, reach an agreement or pay any or all the Lawsuits or actions filed against us without the need to obtain your prior consent.
What about the standard terms that appear at the end of most contracts? They are the best of everything!
Since you ask us like this ...
We reserve the right to modify, correct or change these Conditions at any time (a "Change"). When this happens, we will post the Changes on this page as well as the date on which they would take effect in the final part of the Conditions. In some circumstances, we may send you an email to notify you of the Changes. We recommend that you visit this page regularly to stay up-to-date on any Changes that may occur.
If you do not accept the Changes to the Conditions, you should stop using Cubamor immediately. If you use it after Changes have been made, we will assume that you accept and respect them.
If, for any reason, any of these Conditions were declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a competent jurisdictional court, due to any term being illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it will be erased and eliminated from these Conditions, although the rest will remain in force and will remain binding and enforceable.
The Conditions establish the agreement between you and Cubamor in relation to your use of the website and supersede all previous agreements that have been established between us (either in writing or orally). Nothing in this clause may limit or exclude any liability for misrepresentation or misrepresentation.
No failure or delay on our part in the exercise of any right, faculty or privilege included in these Conditions should be understood as a waiver of said right or acceptance of any change to the Conditions, nor the individual or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege by either party as an exclusion of any future use of said right, power or privilege.
Nothing in the Conditions grants or purports to grant third parties any benefit or right to enforce any of the Conditions and the Contracts (Third Party Rights) Law of 1999 will not apply to the Conditions.
https://cubamor.app is an app and website that belongs to and operates through Qbaface INC.
It is a company registered in the USA.
These Conditions were last updated on July 4, 2021.